10 PTI Memes That Can Even Make Youthias Giggle


I ain’t telling what memes are or why I chose this topic or why I chose these memes. Just enjoy and checkout these 10 memes which are apparently against PTI but are so good that even Youthias would wanna laugh at them.

That one time when Farooq Sattar and Imran Khan tried to be the Greatest!


 This is a big BURRRNNN!

 
Happened two times while making this post!

 

Honest prayers, aaaaannnnddddd...

  

 Seems like he ain't that honest!


 But, Imran will be Imran, IYKWIM!


 And the time when Gulalai was in action!
Imran Khan understands them well, that's why he supports them...


 I wish this was what all it takes...


Annndd the legendary one!



I think it should be tough, but which one made you laugh the most? Or if there’s any better one than all 10 of these, do let us know.

PS No hard feelings guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These shouldn’t have happened!